OpenLager is a "better openlog" from Team dronin:
- It's faster-- 4 bit SD interface clocked at 19.2MHz with DMA.
- It has buffer memory to ride out times when the SD card is busy-- 125kbytes in current firmware.
- It fits in a smaller form factor.
- ESD protection (series resistors) on input pins.
- And it has a flip-up microSD connector that is better at retaining the card in crashes and hard landings.
OpenLager is easy to use with async serial. First, wire according to the diagram below (an example of an OpenPilot-style connector is in the drawing). Note that you should attach the flight board's
TX to openlager's